Warning! High Drool Factor

I am in love with Aperture. What an absolutely incredible piece of software. Sleek, clean, and full of features. It follows the workflow of a professional photographer in a way that makes me want to sit in front of my computer for hours on end…if I had it.

Of course, if I were to get this software, I’d want the new Quad G5, a big @$$ screen, and a new camera. My shopping cart started getting full and very expensive, so I decided to just start looking at cameras instead. If I thought my photography was any good, then I’d think that it would all be a good investment. I’d have to start selling some of my photos to cover the cost, and I’m not really sure how to go about doing that or if anyone would even buy them. Maybe that is something I should look into doing.

Back to reality…

Advertisements

6 responses to this post.

1. Posted by Ryan Stone on October 27, 2005 at 9:11 am

wait… don’t you ALREADY spend hours on end in front of your computer ;-)

2. Posted by Kevin Keenan on October 27, 2005 at 12:46 pm

I concur!

3. Posted by k. on October 28, 2005 at 4:38 am

Yes, but I could be doing something I can make money at. Wait, I guess I do that already too. Doh!

4. Posted by Anonymous on October 28, 2005 at 3:20 pm

Whatever happened to that christmas present I was supposed to get the last time you lived in Cali? You know, that really nice photograph that you took of some place that you visited… hard to remember now what it was… but I do remember it was a good photo!R

5. Posted by k. on October 28, 2005 at 5:11 pm

Damn. I still have all those. I still need to do something about them. Okay okay. You will get them by this Christmas, I promise!

6. Posted by Anonymous on October 28, 2005 at 7:33 pm

Hey yeah! I was supposed to get one of those too! Where is my old christmas present?!?H