Today’s home improvement projects

I replaced the outlets in the dining room and installed new locks on the doors. Replacing the locks also meant painting the back of the door because the locks were a different size/shape than the previous ones. So while I had the paint out, I painted all the doors to get rid of three years of scratches and rubbing by the pets.

Oh, while I was at it, I cleaned the back deck. It was a mess, and got me outside while the paint and grout sealer smells disseminated. Kitchen tiles are all done now!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: